This tournament is being held to help raise awareness of Multiple Sclerosis, an autoimmune disease that affects the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system). Over 400,000 people in the US are living with MS with over 200 more people diagnosed each week. MS is more comman (at least 2 - 3 times) in women than men. The Tournament Raised over $3000 last year!
- Each team is guaranteed 3 games .
- Maximum of 6 teams per division (spots will be filled on a first come - first served basis).
- USA Hockey sanctioned tournament. Deadline is December 17, 2013.
- Each team is asked to bring a basket to raffle which represents the area they are from.
- All games played at the Riley Rink in Manchester, VT
- Team entry fee is $800.00
Bromley Sun Lodge : 15 minutes from rink
Stratton : 15 minutes from rink
The Aspen at Manchester : Around the corner from rink
The Stamford Motel : Across the street from the rink
Holiday Inn Rutland : Rutland, VT 40 minutes from rink
Hampton Inn : Rutland, VT 40 minutes from rink
Best Western : Bennington, VT 30 minutes from rink