This tournament is being held to help raise awareness of Multiple Sclerosis, an autoimmune disease that affects the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system). Over 400,000 people in the US are living with MS with over 200 more people diagnosed each week. MS is more comman (at least 2 - 3 times) in women than men. The Tournament Raised over $3000 last year!
- Each team is guaranteed 3 games .
- Maximum of 6 teams per division (spots will be filled on a first come - first served basis).
- USA Hockey sanctioned tournament.
- Each team is asked to bring a basket to raffle which represents the area they are from.
- Team entry fee is $800.00
2014 Tournament results
B Division Championship - Ottawa Roadrunners defeated Team CT 5-1
C Division Championship - Clarkson defeated The Bratts 5-0
Rec Division Championships - Rusty Blades defeated Saratoga Thunder 3-0
A Big thank you goes out to all the teams that participated! The Tournament raised over $3700 for the National MS Society. See you all next year!!